Rights Respecting School
We are proud to be a Rights Respecting School and have worked hard to achieve level 1 in 2017. We are striving to achieve the Gold award over the next year. As duty bearers (adults) we help our rights holders (children) to grow into confident, caring and responsible young citizens both in school and within the wider community. By learning about their rights our pupils also learn about the importance of respecting the rights of others.
At Chaloner Primary School:
- · We treat each other with respect and care
- · We respect each other’s rights
- · We are encouraged to have ‘a voice’ by raising issues and helping to solve them
- · We are global citizens and understand the impact of our actions locally and globally
- · We celebrate achievement and understand the importance of rules